Who Let The Dogs Out!?! {Awe crap! Now that songs in my head!}

     Just a quick little note tonight.  We have been talking about it for a very long time but it's just not something you can rush.  Zion, our 5 year old, has a crazy amount of anxiety and being around my in laws lab really helps to calm him. So today on a whim we visited our local pound and ran across this little gem! A 2 month old beagle that had been removed from a bad home.  Needless to say three boys & some newspaper in the floorboard of our new car later we had a dog! The boys came to the agreement on 'Rosie' and that seems to be just fine with her. All three boys have asthma & allergies so its kind of a balancing act but already very worth it. All four, Rosie included in her little bed we made her in the shed outside, are dead to the world already at 8PM.  Even the through the roof energy of a puppy was no match for three boys!  She's pooped! This should be the start of a great new chapter in our family. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog lately, and I love it. I have 2 children on the spectrum so I have been checking out other people's experiences.
    Just letting you know that I am awarding you the 'versatile blogging award'. To accept this award you have to do a couple of things.
    *Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
    *Tell us 7 things about yourself
    *Pass this award onto 15 newly discovered bloggers. I gave them to people whom I had just discovered.You can see more details of this on my blog. www,meltdownschaosaspergers.wordpress.com
    Well done!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! My boys would LOVE a dog, but our landlord forbids it. It's tempting, though, thinking of my boys actually falling asleep...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what make this blog awesome! Reading comments always makes my day better!