Summer Days

     On my way home from work this morning I stopped off & got a watermelon. It's been such a rough couple of weeks with Zion being in the hospital for asthma for a couple of days we needed a "home with the family" kind of day. My boys, like I'm sure a lot of yours, are DEAD SET against eating anything that is not frozen, package, & served in a plastic bag. Needless to say the fact that the boys like watermelon & apples is a small glimmer of hope!  If I can talk Samantha into it I'm going to pick up the things to make home made ice cream tomorrow! Not even sure if I remember how to make it but the boys get crazy excited to see how things are made {We are big Modern Marvels & How It's Made fans! Love those shows!} so it should be fun.
     Thank you so much to all of you who sent me messages & posted on my facebook page your thoughts & prayers for Zion while he was in the hospital! It really meant a lot to us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what make this blog awesome! Reading comments always makes my day better!